Trinity Ergonomic Operators Chair
Malone High Back Operators Chair
- Ergonomic backrest with three dimensional curvature incorporating lumbar & spine support
- Posture curved seat with waterfall front
- Gas lift/Multi-set mechanism for gas seat height adjustment
- Height adjustable arm rests
- (W) 51 x (H) 120 x (D) 49 cm
- Weight: 22kgs
Q: How do I take a gas lift out of a chair?
A:You turn the chair upside down, hit the rim of the base with a little force, not the centre! And the gas cylinder should fall out.
Q: What should I do when the chair gas lift leaks (keeps going down)?
A: The gas cylinder needs to be replaced. If your product is within first 12 months of warranty period, then contact the retailer you bought the chair from to obtain a replacement. If your product is older than that, contact our Customer Support, where you'll be able to order a replacement.